Breastfeeding is a great way to get to know your baby better as you will be able to completely devote your time of nursing exclusively to your child. From the array of goodness that both, mother and baby, can benefit from, here are
1. Reduces the risk of your baby developing chronic conditions like Type 1 diabetes.
2. Lowers the risk of sudden infant death syndrome by about half.
3. Fewer chances of the mother or baby growing obese.
4. Lowers the risk of some childhood cancers along with lowering the risks of premenopausal breast cancer and ovarian cancer in mothers.
5. Breastfed babes have a better antibody response to vaccines in comparison to formula-fed babies.
Breastfeeding is special and is a great opportunity to build the base of a healthy relationship with your child. You partner can also accompany you and your baby during nursing sessions so the pair can also start establishing a bond.